Tuition & Fees
Total tuition and fees for Montessori education at Spruce Tree vary. We offer several options for our Children’s House program. (see Programs page)
Annual Elementary Tuition & Fees are $9,250 per year.
Elementary students attend school five days per week, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Spruce Tree provides all student school supplies (pencils, paper, notebooks, journals, art supplies, etc) for the year as well as healthy snacks for its students. Students and parents have free access to the school library.
Typical (Elementary) Tuition Payment Schedule
- Contract Deposit = $900 due upon acceptance, on or before May 1
- Materials Fee = $250 due August 1
- Monthly Tuition = $900 due monthly September – May
- Total Annual Tuition & Fees = $9,250
We offer several tuition payment plan options:
- Annual Lump Sum, 5% discount, due September 6
- Quarterly Plan, 2% discount, due September 6, November 1, February 7, April 4
- Year-round Plan, returning students only; all-inclusive (tuition and fees), due monthly June – May