Spruce Tree Montessori School COVID-19 MITIGATION PLAN – ARCHIVED as of 6/1/22. See Parent Handbook 2022-23 below for Wellness Guidelines.
- Do you still do Covid testing? Yes, we do antigen testing for free, anytime, with results within 15 minutes. Just call us 479-8733 to let us know you’re coming.
- Do you accept home test results or do we need to confirm our positive or negative test at school or a clinic? We accept the results of home tests.
- How long does my child have to stay home if they test positive? 5 days please, per CDC recommendations. Day 0 is the day of your positive test OR the date of onset of symptoms.
- What about close contacts this year? We will send an “Info Alert” email when we are informed of a positive test with general information; i.e. student’s/staff’s class and date of test or symptoms onset. We will not identify close contacts; we will allow parent choice for attendance, testing and masking. As we know, the risk is inherent; with or without symptoms, with or without masks, and with or without vaccination. Close contacts in the home should be treated cautiously; i.e. siblings and parents or children of a parent who tests positive should be tested and symptoms should be monitored.
- Are masks required? No, masks are welcome and optional.
Spruce Tree Montessori School Covid19 Testing Clinic – Testing Information
Play Dough Recipe: 1 c. flour, 1/2 c. salt, 1 c. water, 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp cream of tarter, a few drops of food coloring or scented oil. Cook all ingredients over medium heat, stirring with a fork or wooden spoon until dough pulls away from the sides of the pan. Remove dough and knead five times. Shape into a ball and place in a ziplock bag. Thank you!